I have a passion for the ‘evolution of consciousness’. For me, this is about the development and expansion of our awareness, both individually and as a collective. Increasingly experiencing a connection with our essence; our source of being. As long as I can remember I have been intrigued by how our awareness influences what we experience and express, and how we learn, grow and flourish.
After graduating law in 2002 at the University of Amsterdam, I worked as a legal counsel for large corporations. When I started mindfulness meditation in 2011, this awakened a fire within me. A strong remembrance, and an unstoppable drive to explore further. It was like I could suddenly see what somehow I had always known was there. How connected we all are and the possibilities we have for positive change, from within. In 2016 I made the definite switch from the legal profession to working as an intuitive life coach and intuition development trainer.
I traveled to find the training I felt most inspired for. In the Netherlands, Belgium, Hawaii and Costa Rica. And online from the Unites States, New Zealand and Malaysia. I was trained and certified as an intuitive life coach, teacher for yoga, meditation and mindfulness, and trainer for whole brain development and extra-sensory perception. I am a certified facilitator for various transformation techniques, like Psych-K, ThetaHealing and EFT.
I am inspired by many teachings. I love reading books and doing online courses. People who have had an influence on my work are for example Penney Peirce and Neale Donald Walsch. The most profound teachings I receive from Life itself, being with my children, and… dolphins! I dedicate my daily life to ‘living the intuitive way’.
Looking from the outside, people often comment I am like a ‘Sunday child’; someone who has all the luck and breaks in life. And yes, I do feel blessed and it’s true that synchronicities happen regularly. But if you look more closely, you’ll see that I have my challenges in life as everyone does. It’s when I allow life experiences to help me grow and use them as fuel to become more of who I truly am that my life becomes brighter. In a sense, I am living my own workshop.
Way of perceiving
During my journey of self-development I saw how consciousness – Life itself, the Universe – is infinite and at the same time unfolding. And how we as human beings are part of that development. The life force energy that is all around us is also moving through us. And it’s helping us to evolve: to learn, grow and flourish. Our life experiences are adding to the evolution of the whole. With this came the remembrance that it’s actually possible to consciously participate in this process, and to thereby ‘co-create with Life’.
Gradually I recognised that I naturally perceive the essence. For people, essence is the version of us that is free of conditioning. Our source; our spirit; that clear center of being. Inextricably part of the whole, the source, while also equipped with unique gifts and talents. This way of perceiving works like a mirror: when I see it in you, it becomes visible for you as well.
Then it also becomes visible what is in the way of you fully and freely living that authentic version of your self. With transformation and integration comes space to live more of your potential and light. And when you shine and share from there, it is directly mirrored back to you in your daily life: that which you experience and express is then coming into alignment with who you naturally are.
Listening to our inner voice and allowing ourselves to be guided by our intuition means tapping into an infinite source of intelligence and support. What I’ve found in my life is that the more I do that, the more my life matches with what feels true to me. And the more joy, connection and flow I experience in my life.
I feel happy to share what I’ve learned. I like to combine various elements into my own synthesis, personally attuned in the moment. Like ingredients combining as a unique recipe.
I believe that with each step we take in our personal development, we contribute to creating more space and more freedom. For our happiness, for the evolution of consciousness, and for the flourishing of a loving world. It brings me great joy to guide in that process.
An overview of the official trainings I received since 2012
- The Professional Intuitive Training and Certification Program, teaching by Anna Sayce, from New Zealand
- Mindfulness Training (MBSR) and Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living (MBCL), in Amsterdam
- Mentor Program for Intuitive Life Coaching, mentoring guidance by Aline Hanle, from Texas USA
- Intuitive Reading and Coaching, teaching by Ineke Hilhorst, in Amsterdam
- Psych-K Facilitator Training, method by Rob Williams, in Utrecht
- Teacher Training Yoga & Meditation, teaching by Patty Jongemaets, in Amsterdam
- Live the Connection Facilitator Training, teaching by Marina Riemslagh, in Oostende Belgium
- Teacher Training Mindfulness for Children, teaching by Eline Snel, in Leusden
- ThetaHealing Facilitator Training (basic and advanced), teaching by Boukje Janssen, in Amsterdam
- The Completion Process Practitioner Training, teaching by Teal Swan, in Costa Rica
- Teacher Training Extra-Sensory Perception and Whole Brain Development, Matthew Chan, from Malaysia
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Facilitating and Coaching, The Tapping Solution
A selection of online courses I enjoyed
- Living from your Soul, Neale Donald Walsch
- Living your life from the Source, Neale Donald Walsch
- Conscious Manifestation, Eckhart Tolle
- Love or Above, Christie Marie Sheldon
- Duality, Jeffrey Allen
- Unlocking Transcendance, Jeffrey Allen
- Life Visioning Mastery, Michael Beckwith
- Tune In, Sonia Choquette
- Awakening to your Life’s Purpose, Jean Houston
- Feminine Power, Evolving Wisdom
- Becoming Limitless, Vishen Lakhinani
A selection of books I enjoyed
- A New Earth, Eckhart Tolle
- When Everything Changes Change Everything, Neale Donald Walsch
- Wherever You Go There You Are, Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Intuitive Way, Penney Peirce
- Frequency and Leap of Perception, Penney Peirce
- Discover your Soul’s Path through the Akashic Records, Linda Howe
- The Biology of Belief, Bruce Lipton
- The Power of Intention, Wayne Dyer
- The Tapping Solution for Manifesting your Greatest Self, Nick Ortner
- Transparency, Penney Peirce
Intuitive life coaching
What I offer you is a new way of looking at yourself. A delicate but sharp way. It’s like looking in the clear water of a still lake. Zooming out to bird’s eye view and at the same time seeing what’s there in the deeper layers beneath the surface.
With new perspective comes new perception. The way we see our life influences our experience of it and our ability to consciously participate in creating the experience we want to have.
Seeing clearly and with compassion what’s there, and seeing it for what it really is brings you new insight. Then there is space where you can receive the messages that are there for you, and doors open for positive change to happen. This is about change that frees up your intuitive connection and creates space for living your potential.
In the sessions we can work with tools and techniques to clear what’s in the way between you and living your full potential. This process will enhance your abilities to shine your light and share your unique gifts with the world, and it will also naturally increase your awareness and support clear reception from your intuition.
From there, we can look to see what you would like to consciously create in your life from your true heart’s desires. And we can work with tools and techniques to support the process of welcoming that into your life (conscious manifestation).
It is also possible to focus in the sessions specifically on your intuition development. Learning how to tune in and trust your intuition, and stepping into the intuitive way of life.
My invitation to you is to return to your natural state. It’s a step by step process, leading to living your freedom, your joy and in alignment with your highest values and dreams.
Welcome to living in the miracle zone!
To book a session with me or for more information, feel free to contact me.